We are a full specialist supplier within service, test and commissioning of drilling control systems PLC , HMI and software . We provide on site and remote support for NOV and CAMERON Drilling control Systems installed on jack-ups and semisub drilling rigs.
We are an experienced supplier of service and competence within drilling control systems, human machine interface, and software. We can provide service, re-certification, installation & testing, commissioning, upgrades & modifications, parts, and technical support on your drilling control system and software.
Our sought after specialist control system engineers typically have their background from drilling equipment OEMs, holds the highest level of training, certifications, education, and we deliver services of the highest quality. The service rate level for control system engineers from our company can lead to considerable cost savings for your rig compared to going through OEM.
DRILLING CONTROL SYSTEMS AND HMI THAT CAN BE SERVICED :
- Cyberbase integrated operating system
- Drillview integrated operating system
- Amphion integrated operating system
- Cameron X-COM Drilling System
- Cameron / TTS OnTrack Drilling System
- NOV CyberBase drilling automated system
- NOV Amphion drilling automated system
- Machine Control Systems
- Driller Control Rooms and Cabins
- Local Equipment Rooms / Local Instrument Rooms
- CCTV (Hernis 400, 500, Pelco )
- Diagnostics and Logging systems
- Anti-Collision Systems (ZMS)
- Machine Control Interface
- Multi machine control
- PLCs (Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi)
- Sensors and encoders (AtEX)
- PCs and servers for drilling control and DAQ
- Operator chairs, joysticks and touch screens (NOV, Cameron, Aker)
- Electrical systems
Drilling Control System service and support
- NOV and CAMERON drilling packages including Amphion / CyberBase / X-COM
- MH Wirth / Aker drilling packages Integrated control
- Top Drive drive and machine control
- Hydratong / Roughneck machine control
- Pipehandler and Pipe Deck Cranes control
- BOP handling control systems
- Work baskets machine control
- Mud pump control systems
- Drawworks control systems
- AutoDriller for different type of Drawworks
- Catwalk machine control systems
- Compensator and riser tensioner control system
- Pipe handler, pipe racker, hydraracker and PRS machine control system
- Control systems for offshore cranes, subsea cranes and deck cranes
- Electrical control systems for anchor winches
We supply control system service compatible with the following equipment makers and trademarks:
Cameron (TTS Sense ) , National Oilwell Varco (NOV), MHWirth, Aker, National, Hydralift, Wirth, Cyberbase, Drillview, RimDrill, Ontrack X-COM and others.
Industrial Control is an independent supplier of drilling equipment parts. Industrual Control is neither a licensee, nor is affiliated with any of the named original equipment manufacturers (OEM). We are able to supply parts and service for a fraction of the OEM price.
All our engineers have offshore and onshore training certificates up to date.
The manufacturer’s names, equipment names, or trademarks used herein are solely for identification purposes, and are not intended by Industrial Control to cause confusion as to the source, sponsorship, or quality of the parts supplied by Industrial Control.