Industrial Control is a company based in E.U. with several offices and partner warehouses in Germany, hungary, Spain and Romania.
Our field of activity: supply of industrial automation equipment and systems, supplier for HERNIS and PElco Ex CCTV systems for vessels and Oil & Gas platforms and drilling rigs, installation and commissioning of sold equipment, technical support, application development and SCADA maintenance on site or remotely.
We are a team of engineers with over 15 years of experience in industrial automation, Oil and Gas terminal, refineries , offshore drilling. Most of our projects are dedicated to the Oil and Gas sector. Our line of products include , but it’s not limited to:
- Pelco and Hernis CCTV Ex Proof camera systems – repairs , parts and on site upgrades
- Flow and level measurement for marine , Oil and Gas industries
- Service and parts for NOV CyberBase Drilling Control System
- Service and parts for NOV Amphion Drilling Control System
- CAMERON Schlumberger X-COM – Drilling System parts and service on site.Certified service engineers available for remote support or on site troubleshooting & repairs. 15 years experience.
- ABB – motors , drives and inverters of any size with short delivery time
- Siemens – Automation and Drives / PLC / HMI / Motors and Inverters. Certified service engineers.
- CATERPILLAR Marine complete engines, parts and repairs. Certified service engineers.
- System upgrades for NOV Top Drives including SOFT TORQUE.
- System upgrades for CAMERON Top Drives including SOFT TORQUE
- PLC and HMI programming and software upgrades for SIEMENS, ABB, MITSUBISHI, SCHNEIDER
- Frequency drive repairs and on site commissioning for SIEMENS G120 and S120
- Siemens Moore DCS systems repairs and obsolete parts
- ABB ACS 800 and 880 drives in stock available for delivery in 24hrs all over EU
- Training on site for Cameron XCOM (X-COM) and NOV Amphion drilling crews
We are also offering our customers a wide range of marine and offshore cables for use is harsh environments , mud resistant cables , flame retardant cables for extreme applications.
We offer complete solutions for industrial clients from simple systems for measuring flow and level up to upgrading existing systems, applications development WinCC or Wonderware InTouch SCADA, Siemens Step 7 programming using NI LabView. All projects developed are based on 100% satisfying customer requirements, quality, and cost effective.
Currently, Industrial Control operates a stock of over 1,4 million components and spare parts for industrial equipment (modules PLC, HMI touchscreens, hydraulic and pneumatic valves, measuring cell weight, encoders, pressure sensors or level, etc. ) We can provide quotations for same day delivery in max 48 hours for existing products in stock in the European Union.
The year 2013 has brought us a partnership with the Norwegian company Hernis, the largest producer of surveillance systems ATEX maritime and offshore industry. Over 19 projects have been completed by the end of the partnership for different companies in Romania and the Middle East.
Also in 2014 we signed a distribution agreement with DeltaLogic to ship products for Eastern Europe including Romania, Bulgaria, and Serbia Ucrania. DeltaLogic products are aimed at users and developers frequently using Siemens Simatic S7 software.
During 2017 and 2018 we have supplied more than 30.000 spare parts for oil and gas rigs all over the world including automated jack-up rigs based on NOV Cyberbase / Amphion or Cameron X-COM systems. We supply from our own stock encoders, joysticks, HMI panels, touchpanels, BOP control systems, shale shakers control systems, etc.
Starting from 2022 we provide SIEMENS technical services for all SIEMENS PLC series including design, engineering and programming .
Also in 2022 we developed new relationships with multiple warehouses in Middle East and US and we are able to provide complete equipment for drilling rigs including: Top Drives, Mud Pumps, Pipe Rcking Systems, Cement units, etc.
We are also able to provide service engineers for commissioning and troubleshooting, rig reactivation or control systems and instrumentation inspection & survey before contract.
Our product portfolio now includes distributed generation and test Profibus adapters S7 PLC systems and “remote maintenance” S7 allowing access, remote monitoring and diagnostics of industrial equipment.
The main fields of activity covered by our company are:
- industrial automation equipment distribution PLC, HMI, sensors, transducers, encoders
- installation and commissioning at the customer’s request for products marketed certified team of technicians and engineers
- software development and integration process control (SCADA) using or WinCC Intouch
- Development and installation of systems for measuring and monitoring equipment level, flow, pressure, density
- industrial equipment repairs for a fixed price, offer in 24 hours
- supply spare parts within 24 hours from our own stock or the stock of deposits in the UK and our German partners
- marketing, installation and commissioning video surveillance systems for potentially explosive areas
- installation and technical support services remotely (remote maintenance & support) for industrial automation (process control monitoring, diagnosis, prevention disaster, reducing downtime)
- consulting and development control panels AC and DC electric motors, hydraulic fluid pump control, pump control drilling mud
- calibration and recalibration according to legislative requirements, certification and recertification of measurement and control – Instrumentation